Genuine leather roll top briefcase Battalion dark brown
- Roll top briefcase made of genuine tanned leather.
Roll top Battalion briefcase from CRUDE collection in cooperation with blogger 'Ekskluzywny Menel'
Genuine leather roll top briefcase is made from vegetable tanned leather. It has got one main A4 compartment for documents and special pocket for 15,6'' laptop. The folder will be perfect when in travel or while business meetings. At the front there's a hand strap which will ease carrying the bag. The back of the briefcase is equipped with luggage strap.
- height of the unfolded bag - 57 cm
- height of the rolled up bag - 33 cm
- width in the widest place - 47cm
- width in the narrowest place - 35 cm
- depth length - 40 cm
- depth height - 15 cm
- possibility to adjust the size of bag to your needs;
- capacious main pocket;
- key holder in the inside pocket;
- bag will accommodate max 15.6" laptop with maximum dimensions: 37.5/26/4 cm;
- external pocket for smaller accessories;
- special luggage holder;
- each product is additionally packed in an ecological bag, so you can reuse it according to the ZERO WASTE philosophy, e.g. when doing everyday shopping.
Vegetable tanned bovine leather used in CRUDE products
Looking for suitable leather for the CRUDE collection we tried to choose the one that is the most safe for the environment. Therefore, for this collection we decided to use vegetable tanned leather. In this process, raw materials of plant origin are used for tanning leathers, such as tannin - obtained from the bark of oak, willow or birch. Thanks to this we have minimized the use of chemical substances.
The process of vegetable tanning depends on soaking it in natural extracts, which guarantees its proper greasing. The tanning of leather is time consuming and takes up to 30 days, and the process itself requires appropriate experience. Apart from the ecological aspect, vegetable tanned leathers are unique and have their own individual character with the guarantee of preserving the most valuable properties of leather.
Vegetable tanned leather matures with you, changing its appearance during use!
It is worth knowing that vegetable tanned leather requires appropriate, natural care, e.g. using a beeswax-based lotion, whose main task is to increase the skin's resistance to water and dirt!