In a set
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
A set of Solier brand travel suitcases created with the most demanding customers in mind. Modern, lightweight models made of highly durable and scratch-resistant ABS Plus plastic. Equipped with a two-level telescopic handle and external, pleasant-to-touch rubber handles. Secured with a combination lock to prevent unauthorised access. Featuring a durable duralumin frame built into the case and four swivel castors for stability and light and comfortable handling. The interior features internal tie-down straps to secure your luggage and a signature lining divided by a zip into two compartments.
Solier STL902 suitcase specifications:
- Surface material - ABS (Acrylonitrile, Butadiene, Styrene)
- 4 plastic bearing wheels, rotatable 360 degrees
- Waterproof, scratch-resistant plastic
- Easy to clean
- Encrypted lock
- Two-stage telescopic handle
- Durable duralumin frame built into the case
- Two-compartment interior divided by zip
- Internal straps to secure luggage
- Capacity: 11 L
- Outer/inner height: 32 cm / 30 cm
- Outer width / inner width: 25 cm / 23 cm
- Depth : 16 cm
- Shoulder strap: 65 - 114 cm
Cabin suitcase dimensions 20':
- Capacity : 38 L
- Outside / inside height: 55 cm / 45 cm
- Outer width / inner width: 38 cm / 36 cm
- Depth: 23 cm
- Height with handle extended: 102 cm
Each suitcase comes with a coloured LUGGAGE IDENTIFIER free of charge!
Most people travel with black bags or suitcases, so it is easy to make a mistake. When picking up our luggage after landing, we have no small amount of trouble locating our travel suitcase. That's why we have created a colourful tag that will draw attention to itself from a distance and help you spot your luggage. We will give it to each suitcase free of charge.
The brightly coloured tag for your suitcase or weekend bag will make it easy to find your luggage when travelling!
24 miesiące - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.